Terms of service
Please be sure to read and fully understand the terms and conditions of this Agreement, especially those that exclude or limit liability, and the limitations and exclusions may be bolded for your attention. When you select 'I accept', 'I agree', 'OK', 'Continue', 'Yes', or 'Yes', or by installing or using the Software in any way, you fully understand and accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement and agree to be bound by it. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not click 'I accept', 'I agree', 'OK', 'Continue ', 'Yes', etc. or install or use the Software in any way.
Violation of any of the following terms will result in termination of your account. You agree to use the VMMask Software at your own risk.
You must be at least 18 years old to register for a VMMask account, or you must be old enough to have the legal ability to sign contracts where you live. If you are under 18 years old, you cannot use VMMask products without the consent of your parents or guardians (which means you agree that you will abide by the terms of service).
We reserve the right to verify all user information and reject any user. You are responsible for all activities in your account and keep your password confidential. Users should keep their user accounts, passwords, and SMS verification codes in a safe place, and avoid using too simple passwords. Users can change their passwords in accordance with the provisions of this website during the use of the service. User account numbers and passwords cannot be borrowed, transferred, inherited, or given away. This website is not responsible for the loss, forgotten, or theft of the user's account and password due to reasons other than this website. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other violation of security. VMMask does not assume any responsibility for any losses caused to you by others using your password or account with or without your knowledge. If you find that someone has used your account without your permission, please contact our customer service.
The user's use of this website after logging in with the account, password, and mobile phone SMS verification code is regarded as the user's own behavior, and the user shall bear the related consequences and responsibilities caused thereby.
You must not use the software for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. When you use the software, you must not violate any laws of your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) and any other applicable legal regulations.
You shall comply with the provisions of any applicable laws and regulations and shall not use the services and account of VMMask to perform, or facilitate, any of the following, including but not limited to:
(1) Ensuring national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power, undermining national unity or harming national honor and interests;
(2) Propagating heresy and feudal superstition;
(3) Spreading rumors, disturbing social order and undermining social stability;
(4) Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror, harassment, vulgarity or instigating crimes;
(5) Insulting or slandering others or infringing upon others' legitimate rights and interests;
(6) Infringement of others' intellectual property rights, trade secrets and other legal rights;
(7) making up facts or concealing the truth to mislead or deceive others;
(8) Implementing illegal Internet activities such as gambling and gambling games;
(9) Disrupting the normal operation of this software system or website and intentionally spreading destructive programs such as computer viruses;
(10) Any other harm to the security of computer information networks;
(11) Other acts that violate public order and morals or are prohibited by laws and regulations;
You promise that you will not use any type of software or device (whether manual or automated) to 'crawl' or 'spider' any part of VMMask, nor will you disassemble or reverse engineer any of the contents of VMMask.
You understand and agree that if you commit any of the prohibited acts of this Agreement, or use the VMMask Software and Services for any illegal or unauthorized purposes, or otherwise violate this Agreement, VMMask shall have the right to impose penalties for violations of relevant laws and regulations or the provisions of this Agreement in its reasonable judgment, take appropriate legal action against any user who violates the law, and save relevant information to report to relevant authorities in accordance with laws and regulations, etc., and you shall solely assume all legal responsibilities arising therefrom.
You understand and agree that you shall be solely responsible for any claims, demands or losses claimed by third parties as a result of or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the relevant Terms of Service, and that you shall also indemnify VMMask for any losses suffered as a result. If VMMask has first assumed the relevant responsibility due to the effective judgment or award, VMMask has the right to recover the full amount from you.
Please visit our Payment Policy page for pricing and the latest offers for all our services. some features of VMMask are free and some features are only available for a fee. If you agree to our payment policy and subscribe to the relevant features, you commit to pay for the relevant features. Prices for all services (including, but not limited to, the monthly subscription plan fees for the software) are subject to change. Price changes will be posted to the software itself.
We reserve the right to change or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) at any time or from time to time without notice, and VMMask shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
1. Users can choose the corresponding services in the VMMask package according to their needs. Once the corresponding service is selected, it will be binding on the user;
2. The services provided by VMMask include paid services and free services. These services are subject to the information released by VMMask;
3. For VMMask's fee-based services, the service price and service period are freely chosen by the customer;
4. The user should fully understand the functions and application scenarios of VMMask before making a payment. VMMask only supports the user to apply for a refund within 24 hours of purchasing the VMMask paid service, and no refund will be made after 24 hours. After the purchase is successful, the timing will begin;
5. Users should fully understand the functions and application scenarios of VMMask before upgrading or renewing VMMask's paid service payment. And it is deemed to recognize our VMMask platform, after the VMMask charging service upgrade or renewal settlement is successful, no refund can be applied for reasons other than VMMask;
6. If there is a dispute or dispute about the order, please contact the online customer service first or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Terms and termination
You may contact us at any time through our official website customer service. Please note that termination of your account may result in immediate disabling of access to certain parts of our website or services. We may terminate this Agreement with you if we determine that:
1. you violate any applicable law in connection with your use of our Site or Services.
2. you violate this Agreement or the terms permitted by the Site or the Services.
3. any action by you that we believe is legally harmful to our business interests.
In the event of termination we will endeavor to provide you with a prompt explanation, but this is not required.
All content, design, text, graphics, images, logos, buttons, icons, interfaces, audio and video, and all combinations of the foregoing on VMMask's websites or products are the exclusive property of VMMask or its respective content providers and are protected by applicable copyright laws. All software used on the Site is the property of VMMask or its respective software suppliers and is protected by applicable copyright laws and other relevant laws and treaties. Users of the Website may not send/upload any content to the Website that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names (collectively, the 'Marks') used in connection with VMMask's websites or products are proprietary to VMMask. Such Marks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not VMMask's, or any other product or service that causes confusion among consumers or in any manner that disparages or discredits VMMask.
Confidentiality and feedback
You agree to keep confidential information confidential and not to use it for purposes other than the performance of this Agreement or to disclose VMMask confidential information known to you to third parties. To the extent you provide us with any suggestions, information, ideas or feedback regarding any VMMask software or services, including but not limited to documentation of any errors you discover while using the software or related services (collectively, 'Feedback'), such Feedback will remain the property of VMMask. You agree to assign all rights in the Feedback, including but not limited to title and interest and related intellectual property rights, to VMMask worldwide without compensation, and agree to assist us in perfecting and enforcing such rights.
We recommend that you back up your data frequently. You should always be responsible for mitigating damages. this software is not fault tolerant and is not designed or intended for use in any hazardous environment where security performance or operation is required. vmmask does not warrant that the site or product containing the services will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that the site or services or servers will be free from any harmful components. vmmask makes no representations or warranties that the services provided will be accurate, complete or useful. VMMask does not warrant that your use of the Site or the Services will be lawful in any particular jurisdiction, and we specifically disclaim any such warranties.
We will not intervene in any dispute between users or between users and any third party regarding the use of the Services. By using the Services, you promise to hold VMMask harmless from any claims and demands (whether known or unknown, suspected or accidental, disclosed or undisclosed) in connection with such disputes and the Services. You are solely responsible for any results incurred as a result of your use of the VMMask Site or Services, and you are solely responsible for any damages or losses incurred by any party as a result of your conduct.
Anyone using, testing or evaluating VMMask assumes the entire risk as to the quality and performance of VMMask. We shall not be liable for damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct or indirect damages resulting from the use, performance or delivery of VMMask, even if VMMask has been advised of the existence or possibility of such damages.
Some countries (regions) do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. in no event will our liability exceed the purchase price you paid for vmmask. the above disclaimers and limitations apply whether or not you accept to use, evaluate or test vmmask.
This Agreement shall be interpreted and applied in accordance with the laws of the People's Republic of China. Disputes related to this Agreement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the court of competent jurisdiction where VMMask is located.
Thank you for your trust and use of VMMask, you have any comments and suggestions on the platform, please also contact our platform staff, or send messages through the website message portal, we will actively listen to your ideas and suggestions! It is our responsibility and obligation to make the platform more and more powerful to meet the needs of more and more customers!